Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"atoms as big as suns, and galaxies as small as atoms"

Sorry for my recent departure. I know there's a few people *cough cough* who have been having cat withdraw.

The Bill Nye Audio is currently being edited. Hopefully, once these seemingly endless assignments are over with, I'll have an article about the discussion he had, and possibly post the audio itself.


In the meantime, let me set your mind loose upon this video. This is Carl Sagan, an astrophysicist, and one of my idols. He is credited, as is Bill Nye, as one of the first scientists to make science accessible to everyone. Sagan could explain the universe in layman's terms without dumbing it down so much for you. This clip is from his 13 hour documentary called "Cosmos". It his attempt at explaining the universe, and everything (it always comes back to Douglas Adams!).

Keep your eye out for the remake of "Cosmos" co-hosted by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment